Yes, Omaha is getting a DOG BAR. What is a Dog Bar? Omaha Dog Bar, LLC will be Nebraska’s first indoor/outdoor off-leash dog park AND bar. It will combine a professionally maintained bark park, with a bar and coffeehouse where owners can work or socialize while their pups run, jump and play. Omaha Dog Bar is excited to provide a place for the community to come together and enjoy a cold (or hot) drink in the company of great friends, new and old, two-legged and four legged!
Before they confirm on their permanent Midtown location, they are hosting a series of ‘Pup-Up events around town in order to fundraise and come together as a community. This one is at 3201 Farnam (next to LONG DOG FAT CAT) and kicks off their series. All proceeds will go towards our permanent location.
Sunday, August 12th – 1-4pm
Friday, August 31st – 6-9pm
Friday, September 28th – 6-9pm
• 21+ over (Must have valid ID)
• $15 at door gets you and your pup in PLUS 2 drink tickets, access to photo booth and other vendors.
• Infusion Brewing Company will be serving the drinks! They will have 2 different brews and a house cocktail available.
• First 30 tickets sold will receive a goodie bag for their pup, plus an Omaha Dog Bar sticker
• Ripley & Rue will be there with a selection of their accessories and a special ODB themed bandana! Photo booth sponsored by Ripley + Rue as well.
• Beer Paws will be there with their yummy dog beer and beer biscuits available for purchase
RULES FOR FURRY FRIENDS
• Dog(s) over 1 years old must be spayed or neutered. No dogs in heat.
• Puppies must be older than 4 month of age current on puppy vaccinations.
• Dog(s) must be current on all vaccinations and on a tick/flea preventative
• Dog(s) must be socialized and good with other dogs
• All breeds are welcome that follow the above guidelines
DOGGY DOO DOO
**This is an indoor event. Please be mindful to our host and make sure your pup takes care of his or her business upon arrival! Of course we understand that accidents are bound to happen, but as much as we can prevent excess accidents, the better! Our team will be there to help clean up messes as they happen**