We’re excited to roll out our new website, mycity.dog to the Omaha community. Search here for all your dog needs, services, dog-friendly places, businesses, events and so much more. We hope to be your ultimate dog-resource.
Here’s just a few of our favorites, but check-out more:all dog-friendly business in Omaha >>
- Brickway Brewery – Great dog-friendly bar and delicious brews in the Old Market.
- Backwoods – This dog-friendly outdoor gear store has a resident greeter dog! The best brands in everything outdoor and the staff is super friendly. Located in Aksarben Village.
- The Afternoon – Located in Midtown Crossing, this eccentric gift store will have you and your pup fascinated for hours.
- Lucky Bucket Brewery – definitely a dog-friendly destination in Omaha! Brewing year-round & seasonal beers, this operation features a tasting room & offers tours.
- McLovin– Old Market store for men. From board room to happy hour men’s clothing store in Omaha, Nebraska. They loooove dogs!
- J’s on Jackson – Down the street from Brickway, this patio and restaurant are die-hard dog fans. And they have a wine bar featuring a sizable selection of reds & whites, plus hand-cut steaks. Yum!
Enjoy the dog-friendly city of Omaha!
- The first Pop-Up Dog Park in Omaha - October 5, 2016
- Omaha Featured in Dogster Magazine! - October 5, 2016
- A week dedicated to dog fashion, Omaha FURshion Week - June 11, 2016
- Dogs on Patios Law in Omaha - May 17, 2016
- Dogs Around the World
Costa Rica - May 11, 2016
- Winners of Omaha’s Top Dog Model – Omaha FURshion Week - May 1, 2016
- Dog Friendly Events in Omaha – Summer 2016 - April 28, 2016
- Omaha Furshion Week, Omaha’s First Dog Fashion Week - April 20, 2016
- Dog-friendly Businesses and Places in Omaha! - April 19, 2016